Online Enrollment Procedure for Returning (Old) Students
(incoming SHS G12, College (DMU/ICHM/OBL) incoming 2nd or 3rd year, MBA)
Please be guided with the following steps:
1. Fill-out and submit the Online Enrollment Clearance.
2. Once submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to you by the Registration Associate on the status of your clearance (i.e. cleared for enrollment or with pending accountabilities to be settled).
3. For those who are successfully cleared, they will receive an e-copy of their registration card together with assessment for payment via e-mail.
4. Payment can be done via online or SISFU Cashier’s Office is open from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
6. Once the payment had been verified, an acknowledgement receipt will be emailed to you as proof that you are officially registered and enrolled.